This Berry Mojito, Green Tea cocktail is as refreshing as it is delicious!
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 cups strongly prepared Berry Mojito, Green Tea, chilled
- 4 oz white rum (optional)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- frozen berries and fresh mint
- Prepare Berry Mojito, Green Tea as per package directions and chill.
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a simmer and stir until dissolved. Chill mixture.
- In a medium pitcher, muddle berries and mint. Add prepared tea, rum (optional) and very slowly add the simple syrup to taste.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and divide cocktail between them. Garnish with extra berries. Enjoy!