Brussels Sprout Slaw
Our MinTEA Mediterranean Vinaigrette Mix spices up this healthy veggie dish.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 3 medium carrots
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 cup oil of your choice
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp MinTEA Mediterranean Dressing Mix
- Cut off the tough ends of the sprouts and remove any browning outer leaves. Shred them in a food processor or slice as thinly as possible.
- Shred or slice the carrots into thin strips. Toss with sprouts and green onions.
- Whisk MinTEA Mediterranean Dressing Mix, vinegar and oil together until blended. Toss with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.