A smooth, slightly sweet sweet loose-leaf tea-based Chai Latte.
- 2 tsp Chai Latte, Black Tea *You'll need Steeped Tea's Trendy Tea Press to steep the latte
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup milk *You'll need Steeped Tea's Stainless Steel Milk Frother to complete the look
- Vanilla Maple Cinnamon Topper, Candy Cane Topper or Apple Cinnamon Topper
- Add 2 tsp of Chai Latte into the Trendy Tea Press. Pour 1 cup boiling water into press, stir, then steep for 30 seconds (the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste).
- Press the plunger and pour into a cup. Add honey for a sweeter taste.
- Complete the look with frothed milk (cold milk works best), grind Topper over latte and serve.