Chai Candied Almonds
These almonds are delicious on their own, on top of ice cream, in salads or on top of pancakes.
- 1 Egg white, large
- 1 tsp water
- 4 cups Almonds
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Steeped Tea Cocoa Bean Chai
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (F)
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lightly beat the egg white with water in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add the nuts and stir until coated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, cinnamon and Steeped Tea Cocoa Bean Chai.
- Toss well with the nuts.
- Spread the nuts onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for about one hour, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.