Cheesy Bewitched Hat
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 tbsp Ol' SmokTea Seasoning
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 oz) jar chopped pimentos, well-drained
- ½ cup crushed bean tortilla chips (or any dark tortilla)
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced thin
- crackers and vegetables for serving
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas and carrots in a bowl. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Cover; refrigerate.
- Separate ⅓ of mixture and spread a 6 inch circle in middle of platter.
- Shape remaining mixture into cone to form hat. Place on 6 inch circle. Cover entire hat with crushed bean tortillas.
- Place sliced carrots around hat to create band. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables.