Earl Grey Waffles
Enjoy breakfast in bed with this simple waffle recipe, infused with our signature Earl Grey de la Crème, Black Tea.
- 1⅔ cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp Earl Grey de la Crème, Black Tea
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Gently heat almond milk in a saucepan, while steeping Earl Grey de la Crème with a stainless steel infuser in the milk. Let cool for 30 minutes and add the vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar. While the eggs and sugar are beating, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk/oil mixture into the egg yolks and sugar bowl, stirring after each addition.
- Beat the egg whites and fold gently into batter.
- Follow the instructions on your waffle maker.
- Top cooked waffles with fresh fruit or maple syrup.