Toffee Caramel Pu'erh Pancakes
Featuring Toffee Caramel Pu'erh tea, these pancakes make the perfect holiday indulgence!
Recipe type: Breakfast, Baking
Serves: 5 - 8 pancakes
- 1 ¼ cups steeped Toffee Caramel Pu’erh tea
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Steep Toffee Caramel Pu’erh tea according to steeping directions
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add in tea, egg, and melted butter; mix until smooth
- Heat butter on griddle or in pan over a medium heat. Pour desired batter amount into pan. Brown on both sides and serve.
- Tip: add chocolate chips for an extra treat. Sprinkle with icing sugar and pour syrup over pancakes.