Graveyard Taco Dip
Boo! This dip will haunt your Halloween ParTea
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 4 tsp white wine vinegar or substitute
- 4 tbsp of Garlic Chili Seasoning
- 28 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 tbsp salsa
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- crackers for dipping
- Mix the first four ingredients to create the first layer.
- Mix the next two ingredients to create the second layer of the dip.
- Spread the Garlic Chili Seasoning in a serving dish, followed by the salsa.
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Arrange crackers in dip to resemble tomb stones.
- Serve with more crackers.