Iced Maple Latte
Use our Canadian Maple Latte, black tea, to create this summertime treat.
- 2 tsp. Canadian Maple Latte, black tea
- 1 cup freshly boiled water
- ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Steep the tea in the Trendy Tea Press or Steeping Sack for 30 seconds (the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste). Chill in fridge.
- Pour tea into a glass over ice and add cold milk. Optionally, froth milk in the Stainless Steel Milk Frother for the complete latte look.
- Add maple syrup to taste.