Jamrockin' Chicken Skewers
- 1½ - 3 cups pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Jamrockin' Seasoning
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple slices
- Note: In Juice, juice drained or ½ fresh pineapple, trimmed and sliced
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Grill pineapple slices for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into pieces.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Rub with Jamrockin’ Seasoning. Add just enough olive oil to coat the bottom of a non-stick pan.
- Cook the chicken over medium high heat, flipping frequently, for about 6-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Skewer one piece of pineapple on top of each piece of chicken with a toothpick. Garnish with parsley or chopped cilantro.