London Fog Latte
This popular tea latte will become your evening ritual! You'll need a Trendy Tea Press or tea sacks to steep the latte.
- 1 tsp Steeped Tea's London Fog Latte, Black Tea
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup milk
- Add 1 tsp of latte to a tea press, and pour ½ cup boiling water into press.
- Steep for 20 seconds (the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste).
- Press the plunger and pour into a cup. Add ½ cup warmed milk.
- For the complete latte look, froth cold milk in Steeped Tea's Stainless Steel Milk Frother and spoon on top of tea latte.