London Mist Latte
This loose leaf tea-based latte is a sweet, creamy version of the London Fog Latte, Black Tea.
- 2 tsp London Fog Latte, Black Tea *You'll need Steeped Tea's Trendy Tea Press to steep the latte
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup milk *You'll need Steeped Tea's Stainless Steel Milk Frother to complete the look
- Apple Crumble Dip Mix
- Add 2 tsp of latte into the Trendy Tea Press. Pour 1 cup boiling water into press, stir, then steep for 30 seconds (the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste).
- Press the plunger and pour into a cup. Add honey for a sweeter taste.
- Complete the look with frothed milk (cold milk works best), sprinkle dip mix over latte and serve.