Add Matcha, green tea to this holiday treat. Carry it to your Christmas parties, share with your favorite Hosts, and package for an easy-to-make gift.
Recipe type: Snack, Holiday Treat, Baking
Serves: 15 - 20 pieces
- 2 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp pistachios (or any nut of choice), reserve 1 tbsp roughly chopped for topping
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries (or any dried berry of choice)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes or chips
- ½ tsp Matcha (add more to taste) Can also use Vanilla Matcha for added flavor!
- Melt chocolate on stovetop over medium heat.
- Add pistachio nuts and stir to coat. Turn heat off
- Add Matcha and stir.
- Carefully remove from stovetop (will be hot!) and pour chocolate mix over cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with reserved nuts, berries and coconut.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- When ready, roughly chop or break chocolate into desired sizes!
- Store left overs (if you have any) in the freezer! Enjoy!