Matcha Yogurt Snack Sticks
A delicious, easy snack made with matcha and yogurt chips.
- 1 cup and ½ cup yogurt chips, divided
- ½ tsp. matcha
- 2 tbsp. coconut
- 6-8 bread stick crackers
- Heat 1 cup of the yogurt chips for 40 seconds in the microwave, and stir. Heat for another 40 seconds and stir until chips have completely melted.
- Add matcha to the yogurt and blend well.
- Coat bread sticks in the melted yogurt and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a separate bowl, melt ½ cup of yogurt chips as in step one.
- Drizzle the white yogurt over the coated bread sticks and sprinkle coconut over top.
- Let sit for 15 minutes or until yogurt has set.