No Bake Matcha Energy Bites
A post-workout snack to help you beat the pestering cravings.
Recipe type: Matcha
- 1 ½ cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup chia seeds (or seed of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of Steeped Tea Matcha (your choice!)
- Mix all ingredients, except Matcha, together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 1” balls.
- Place Matcha in a small bowl. Roll energy bites in Matcha until covered.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cover and place in refrigerator for two hours.
- Serve and enjoy as a snack!
- Optional: For extra yumminess, Add Matcha directly into Energy Bite mixture.