Raspberry Matcha Protein Balls
Try Tonia's favorite post-workout snack to cure your cravings.
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 ¼ cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup almonds
- 4 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- ¼ cup dried goji berries
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tsp matcha
- Reserve ½ cup of coconut, set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Grab 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a small ball. Place remaining coconut in a bowl and roll each ball in coconut. Repeat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Optional: Store in container and freeze for future use.