Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Smoky Apple Bacon Rub
- 1½ cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons melted butter (or olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 2 tbsp Steeped Tea's Smoky Apple Bacon Rub (or any other favorite Steeped Tea spice or rub)
- Preheat oven to 300F
- If using fresh pumpkin seeds, clean them off in a colander. It's not necessary to get them squeaky clean; a good rinse will do.
- Toss seeds in the butter or oil, and then add Smoky Apple Bacon Rub (or other spice) and toss well.
- Spread seeds on baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring seeds at about 30 minutes.