Smoky Tea-Aki Roasted Garlic
Roasted fresh garlic is just about the best way to eat it! The Ol' SmokTea Seasoning pairs perfectly with the garlic and gives it a little kick.
- 2 heads fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. Ol' SmokTea Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- Toasted crostini breads
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut off top ¼ of heads of garlic and place each on a piece of aluminum foil, big enough to wrap up the garlic so steam will not escape while baking.
- Drip one tablespoon of olive oil on top of garlic and sprinkle Ol' SmokTea Seasoning on each.
- Wrap up the garlic in the aluminum foil so that it will keep the steam in and bake for 45 minutes. Cloves of garlic will be very soft and golden brown when fully cooked.
- Spread goat cheese and garlic on the crostini and enjoy!