Spicy Garlicy Zucchini Fries
Spice things up with this easy-to-make Zucchini Fries recipe from Steeped Tea Inc.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Garlic Chili Seasoning
- 2-3 large zucchini
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil. Set aside.
- Combine 2 eggs in a small shallow bowl, set aside. Combine the bread crumbs and Garlic Chili Seasoning in another bowl, set aside. Cut the zucchini into ½ inch sticks and trim the ends off. Dip zucchini strips into egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture and transfer to pre-greased baking sheet.
- Seasoning with salt, pepper (optional), then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven, turning once, until golden and crisp, 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and crispy. Enjoy hot with our Smoky Ranch Dip Mix!