Spinach Goat Cheese & Cherry Tomato Quiche
A delicious egg-based vegetarian dish.
- 1 9-inch prepared pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- 4 oz goat's milk cheese
- 1¾ cups milk
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Spinach Dip Seasoning
- ¾ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, mix Spinach Dip Seasoning with goat cheese and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cream and salt until frothy.
- Scatter half the goat cheese, crumbled, over the bottom of the quiche crust. Pour in the egg custard.
- Scatter the remaining tomatoes and crumble the remaining goat cheese around the custard.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the center is just set. Allow to cool completely before serving.