Strawberry Fields Vinaigrette
Sweeten up your summer salads with this easy-to-make vinaigrette.
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
- ¾ cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup very strongly brewed Strawberry Fields, Organic Green Tea
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Blend strawberries, tea, honey, salt and pepper until smooth. While blending, gradually add vinegar and olive oil.
- Blend until thickened and refrigerate until use.
- Add over salad greens or a fruit salad. Enjoy!