Sweet Strawberry Matcha Lemonade
A home-made lemonade infused with the goodness of Matcha, Green Tea.
Serves: 6 glasses
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 Perfect Cup Spoon (about 1 tsp) of Sweet Strawberry Matcha, Green Tea
- 3 large lemons
- 4 cups of ice
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water to make a Simple Syrup. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk Sweet Strawberry Matcha into 1 cup water to blend.
- Slice lemons in half, squeeze juice into the Matcha and drop in.
- In a pitcher, combine Matcha, Simple Syrup, ice, and the remaining 4 cups water. Serve chilled and enjoy!