This summery treat can be served in wedges to the kids or chopped and served with skewers at a party. Prepare the cold strong tea the night before.
- 1 medium sized watermelon
- 5 cups water
- 2 perfect pot spoons (about 2 heaping tbsp) tea of your choice (our favorite: Berry Mania fruit tea)
- optional: 4 oz. vodka
- Steep tea in cold water for 4-10 hours in fridge. Add vodka if desired.
- Wash skin of watermelon well and cut into wedges or 1" cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Pour tea over top of watermelon and soak for 10 minutes in fridge.
- Serve cubes on skewers or wedges on a serving plate.