Thai Iced Tea
- 4 cups strongly prepared Earl Grey de la Crème, Black Tea, chilled
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups whole milk (3.25%)
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Combine sugar mixture and prepared Earl Grey de la Creme, Black Tea and pour into 4 tall glasses over ice.
- Divide milk between the glasses and serve without stirring.
Experiment with the amount of simple syrup you use to adjust the sweetness to taste. Also, try using any of our other black tea flavors such as Strawberry Shortcake, Black Tea or Vanilla Dream, Black Tea.