Simple to make! This turkey-shaped BLT Cheeseball is going to be a big hit this Thanksgiving.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Steeped Tea's BLT Cheeseball Mix
- pretzels and bread sticks
- 1 piece candy corn
- 2 caramels
- 2 pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Black food coloring
- Blend BLT Cheeseball Mix with cream cheese.
- Roll into a ball, then into chopped walnuts. Set on a small serving plate.
- Roll the caramels in your palms to make one ball. Skewer the ball onto the end of a bread stick to make the head of the turkey.
- Using the black food coloring, draw two small dots on the pumpkin seeds and insert the pointed ends into the caramel ball to make eyes. Attach the candy corn pointing downward for the turkey's beak.
- Insert the bread stick ("neck") into the cheeseball, and start adding pretzels at the back to make the turkey's tail feathers.
- Serve with the rest of the pretzels and bread sticks.