Tomato Cucumber Salad
When tomatoes are in season, there's no better way to enjoy them than in this delicious salad!
Recipe type: salad
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp MinTEA Mediterranean Dressing Mix
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and MinTEA Mediterranean Dressing Mix. Add chopped basil and stir. Let sit for about an hour to let herbs soften.
- Chop tomato into small wedges, and toss with diced cucumber.
- Pour vinaigrette over vegetables and toss well. Optional: add walnuts, almonds, goat cheese or feta cheese.