Veggie Omelet with Green Tea Rub
Savory Green Tea Rub is the secret ingredient to great breakfast omelets!
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup grated cheese or crumbled feta
- Veggies of your choice: chopped green onion, red pepper, spinach, tomato, onion
- ½ tsp Green Tea Rub
- Whisk eggs and milk for at least 30 seconds.
- Chop veggies and toss into egg mixture. Add Green Tea Rub.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium-low heat and pour in egg mixture.
- Cook until the bottom is browning and then flip (using another pre-heated skillet is helpful, but not necessary).
- Sprinkle cheese across one half of the omelet and fold once the other side is browning. Cook until cheese is melting and serve immediately.