Magical Mango Muffins
Warm up with these easy-to-make muffins.
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 6 - 12
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup applesauce
- 11/2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp loose leaf Magical Mango, Fruit Tea (or any Fruit Tea of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the applesauce, milk vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the oats, baking powder, and fruit tea.
- Fill each muffin cup with ¼ cup of the mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!